Terms of service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting Terra Zero Store! We are so glad you are here and appreciate your interest and commitment to sustainable and conscious consumption.
These Terms & Conditions contain essential information regarding the rights and obligations that apply when you purchase products from our store and make use of our services. Please, grab a coffee and make sure you go through these Terms & Conditions.
We would like to kindly remind you that every action we take orbits our ideals of respect and care towards our planet. These principles, of course, also inform all of our policies. Moreover, the energy consumption involved in a shipment makes us take very seriously return cases. Always remember that, in the end, we just want to be diligent with our core value, ONE TERRA ZERO IMPACT.
Additionally, we would like to kindly inform you that all data we obtain from transactions with clients will be used, always in accordance with applicable norms, for the sole purpose of improving our project as well as user experience with us. By doing this, we hope we can gather as many people as possible to our mission, to live on our planet in the most sustainable way.
If anything is unclear, please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com.
1. You must be eligible to use our services.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that you have full legal capacity to make use of our services, whether on your own behalf or on behalf of a third party (‘eligibility criteria’).
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend, and/or terminate your access to our services and cancel any purchases for any violation of these Terms & Conditions, or if you do not fulfil our eligibility criteria. We make no warranty or covenant that each and every user satisfies our eligibility criteria. In addition to those currently restricted, suspended or prohibited, you shall not use our services if you are:
- Acting on behalf of an entity, person, or organization without authorization,
- Under a legal obligation that restricts and/or precludes your use of our services; and/or
- Otherwise unwilling to fully agree to and follow all the present Terms of Service.
2. Code of Conduct.
We want to build a community in which people are respectful to everyone, happy to collaborate and proactive for the same cause: having a sustainable lifestyle for the good of the planet. Therefore please,
- Make a proper use of our services, for instance, not using more than one account per person;
- keep your user content decent, non-derogatory and constructive. In other words, be respectful;
- make sure that all the information provided into our service is complete, truthful and up-to-date, and
- do not attempt to disrupt our technology or misappropriate our I.P and content.
Please, note that you are fully responsible for your account and information, as well as responsible for any failure to safeguard them. Additionally, note that you are also responsible for your user content (text, photos, messages, images, illustrations, video, audio, and multimedia you create) which may be public. In accordance, please keep in mind that such content may be publicly displayed and circulated. However, since we want to create a healthy relationship with our community, we will always ask for permission for cases in which we consider that your personal image can be exposed.
Please, consider that there is always a chance that you may encounter behaviours that you consider to be inappropriate, indecent or worse. We wish everyone was respectful with one another, but we cannot always prevent these sorts of incidents from happening. We commit to make everything in our hands to enforce the present Code of Conduct. Additionally, we commit to provide for channels by which users can report inappropriate and unwanted behaviours to us so that appropriate and timely actions can be taken: firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, we kindly ask you to collaborate with us rather that creating unnecessary disputes.
3. Your rights.
- Once again, by accepting the present Terms & Conditions, you fully agree to behave in accordance with its content always. By doing so, please note that you, as a user, will be granted a limited, non-delegable and fully revocable license to access and make use of our services, always in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- If you wish to terminate your account and cease usage of our services, you may do so at any time, simply sending us an email to email@example.com, with the subject “End use”.
4. Our rights.
- All of our content is the property of Terra Zero Store or one or more third parties. The Terra Zero brand is in process of being protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of Spain in accordance with European and international IP applicable rules. You further acknowledge and agree that all rights regarding the Terra Zero name, trademarks, slogans, logos, and designs (e.g. ®) are of exclusive property owned by Terra Zero and thus are protected by Spain, European and international law from all kind of unwanted and prohibited usages.
You agree that you shall purchase products from our store at the prices listed in your purchase confirmation at the time of checkout.
All products are shown with Spanish taxes included. If your purchase is international, we do not take responsibility for the extra taxes that may be individually charged in each country, as well as any customs clearance payments.
All shipping and delivery fees, if any, are added in the final invoice. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all shipping and delivery fees specified at the time of checkout.
You agree to authorize us to fully and immediately charge your designated payment provider for the amount listed in your purchase confirmation at the time of checkout, including, without limitation, all applicable taxes, duties, charges, shipping and delivery fees.
We also reserve the right to cancel and refund any order arising from errors in price information or stock availability without limitation.
7. Shipping policy, acceptance, returns and cancellations.
We strongly recommend that you carefully review our Shipping and Return Policy. By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge and fully agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in our Shipping and Return Policy.
You represent and warrant that neither you nor any person, entity, or organization to whom you provide one or more of our products shall resale or export any product without our prior written consent.
9. Your Representations and Obligations
We extremely care about our user’s health and experience with us. Accordingly, we strongly encourage our clients to pay special attention to product specifications, which will be always be provided under the product description of every product. You acknowledge and agree with the intended use of every product you may acquire from our store and therefore assume all responsibility and risk for the consequences of misuse. Please, keep in mind that by no means we assume responsibility for the consequences of misuse of any of the products we sell.
We do not provide any warranties with respect to the products. However, a product that you purchase may be accompanied by a manufacturer’s warranty. If you have any questions regarding the warranty of your product, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to put you in touch with the manufacturer and solve any question you may have.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our associates harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses made against us by any third party due to your use of our services.
12. Procedural considerations.
We encourage you to pay special attention to the content of this particular section.
Terra Zero Store and its properties are located in and operated from Spain in accordance with applicable laws. By agreeing to the present Terms & Conditions you acknowledge and agree that any dispute or claim against Terra Zero Store will be submitted to Tribunals in accordance with applicable national and international private law norms.
Please, always keep in mind that all notifications, requests, complaints and other communications which our users wish to make to Terra Zero Store, will only be considered to have been correctly carried out when made in writing through the available email channel email@example.com.
13. Force majeure.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall hold no liability or responsibility for any issues, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms & Conditions, that result from factors beyond the scope of our reasonable control. This includes without limitation, weather, the slowdown or shutdown of carriers, transportation, pandemic illnesses (including COVID-19), closures and/or lockdowns, and actions taken by governmental agencies