Your privacy is very important to us.
We value your right to privacy and appreciate the importance of your decision to share your information with us. We want to make sure that we are open and clear about how we use your personal, financial-sensitive and any other relevant information. Moreover, we would like to specify that every data-related action we take is in accordance with National, European and international applicable laws, more specifically, the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, form December 5th, about the Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Warranties.
If you find anything that does not make sense or does not seem right to you, we encourage you to write to us at email@example.com.
We collect data & information about you and your use of our service.
We may ask you to provide information about yourself during the course of using our services. We require you to provide a user ID, password, personal information, contact information, and payment information in order to purchase a product.
If at any point you provide us with any information, you acknowledge that we and our associates reserve the right to collect that information, in any format. This includes from phone call recordings to any file received with one of our services from you.
You also acknowledge and agree that, when you use our services, we and our associates reserve the right to automatically collect data and information about your use of them. This includes information such as your name, email address, phone number, physical address, IP address, device, operating system, interaction information with our services, interaction information with our communications to you, search engine and geolocation.
We also reserve the right to collect information from third parties you may use, such as Facebook or Twitter, to connect with our services.
We want to be transparent with you, hence we have listed the different packs of information our associates can get from you:
- Customers names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents.
- Blog commenters email addresses, IP addresses, and browser user agents.
- Customers names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses and description of products ordered.
Our associates with the pack of information they are getting between brackets are the following: Yotpo (1), TIDIO LLC (1), SendCloud (1), Packlink Shipping (1), Johannes Hodde – Langify (2), Klaviyo (1), iSenseLabs - GDPR Cookie Management (1 & 2), Facebook Inc. (1), Klarna (1 & 2), Google (1 & 2), Shopify Inc. (1, 2 & 3) and Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos SA (3).
We will store & retain your information.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our associates reserve the right to freely store all data and information that we collect from you in any manner and/or format we choose. We also reserve the right to filter or delete your data without notifying you.
We do not sell your personal information for advertising or marketing purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that, if we and/or our associates collect or obtain a record of your personal information, payment Information or passwords, neither we nor our associates will sell that information to any third party, except in the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or change in control. Just in these lastly mentioned cases, we may transfer such information and related rights, obligations, and liabilities.
We intend to make substantial use of your data & information for the following reasons:
- Preventing fraud and facilitating the transaction, as well as all the services included in the reason for it.
- Make a better user experience, improving informative mails and marketing campaigns with the main purpose of gathering more people into our community. Note that you will always be able to unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
- In our Terms & Conditions policy you grant us and our associates license to make use of your user content, including but not limited to modifying, exhibiting, creating derivative works from, and making commercial use of your user content.
- You agree that we and our associates have license to make use of all the information you provide with legitimate business purposes.
- We need to be able to contact you regarding your purchase of products, matters relating to the safety/security of your data, and other important service notices. Apart from that, we may reach you with other non-essential matters, which you can unsubscribe from.
We implement methods to securely protect all the information you provide to us.
When transacting with our online store, our associates conduct all payment and transaction processing – as well as collect all personal information and payment information – over a secure processing server (SSL-protected, with a valid SSL-certificate). If you transact with us via direct payment gateway, your payment information will be encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Therefore, we will not store any payment information you may provide into our platform when performing the payment. If you select the option for storing your paying card for future payments, Shopify, as data processor, is responsible of dealing with that information.
With regards to Klarna:
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with
Klarna’s own privacy notice.
We require you to accept that you are responsible for protecting your own data.
Before you start reading this section, please understand that if your computer has been hacked and your activities are being monitored, your data could be completely exposed in any purchase you make with us, or any other ecommerce platform, and there is nothing we can do about it.
Hence you acknowledge and agree that neither us nor any of our associates warrants or guarantees the safety and/or security of information and data you transmit to, from, or in connection with us; this includes, without limitation, your personal information and payment information. Likewise, you acknowledge and agree that we and our associates cannot guarantee that your sensitive information will be free from unwanted access, usage, disclosure, and/or alteration. Indeed, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for protecting your own private and sensitive information, such as your passwords and financial account information.
Therefore, you agree to release us and our associates with any disputes or lawsuits that may arise from this matter.
During your user experience with our services, you may interact with third party services and service providers, such as Shopify, used to power our online store, or Google Analytics, used to help us better know our customers and marketing. You may also access our services via electronic devices, mobile networks, and internet service providers. All of these third parties have implemented and manage their own privacy policies and practices, which we are not responsible for and we encourage you to carefully review.
Our user’s rights over their personal data
In accordance with national (Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights), European (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 Of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and international data protection applicable laws, we hereby provide our users with a succinct list of their rights over the information we collect from their journey with us. We strongly encourage you to pay special attention to your rights as a user of our services, not only when thinking of exercising any of them, but also as a preliminary step prior to starting to use our services. Please, always keep in mind that any potential data is important and useful to us, not only to improve your user experience, but also to make our whole project, ONE TERRA ZERO IMPACT, more appealing to everyone.
- Right to access: You have the right to access all information we store in regards your journey with us. This entails, in a nutshell, every piece of information that can be associated with your user profile within the whole Terra Zero Store system. All you need to do for accessing your personal information is kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible, no later than a month (30 business days) after receiving your request. Please, keep in mind that if a user whose personal information we are storing in large quantities is requesting access to their personal information, we have the right to further inquire on what specific data the user is requesting access to.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request for a modification to your personal data in case you believe that it is not up to date or accurate. All you need to do in order to request for such a modification is kindly send an email to email@example.com. We kindly ask you to provide for the specific pieces of personal information the rectification aims to tackle as well as the changes you would like to introduce. Please, keep in mind that we reserve the right to further request for supporting documentation as grounds for the change/s that are being sought. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible, no later than ten (10) business days after receiving your request.
- Right to be forgotten: In case you sadly wish to delete your personal information from our database, please do not hesitate to reach us at the following email address with the subject “Delete data”: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, keep in mind we will only be legally obliged to delete your personal data if (1) your personal data is no longer fit for the purpose for which it was initially collected, (2) you decide to withdraw your consent on which the treatment of your personal data is grounded, (3) the exercise of the present right is based on your personal circumstances and these are adequately justified to us (4) your personal data is being used for marketing and market positioning purposes and you oppose to your personal information being used for such purposed, (5) your personal data has been subject to illegitimate use (6) that personal information concerns a person below 16 years of age. Please, note that this will mean the end of your account in our platform, so you will not be able to purchase or participate in any way in it unless you provide us with the required information again.
- Right to limit your personal information’s treatment: You have the right to request a limitation of how your personal information is treated within our system. All you need to do in order to request for such a limitation of use is kindly send an email to email@example.com. Please, keep in mind you will have to comply with a at least one of the following criteria in order for us to be legally obliged to limit our use of your personal information: (1) Whenever you raise concerns about the accuracy of your personal information. This will give us a certain period of time to verify said inaccuracy during which the use of your personal data will indeed be very limited. (2) Whenever your personal information is being subject to illegitimate use and you request a limitation of its use rather than the suppression of your personal information. (3) Whenever we no longer wish to keep your personal information but there still exists a need for it to be stored for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims from your side. (4) Whenever you have previously requested for a deletion of your personal information on the grounds of your personal circumstances. This will give us a certain period of time which will allow us to verify if your legitimate interests overweight those of Terra Zero Store. Please, always remember that once the use of your personal data has been limited, we are still legally allowed to keep storing your personal information. Beyond said storing, any further treatment of your personal information will only be conducted with your express consent or to comply with the legally permitted usages. Last but not least, please also keep in mind that for those cases in which data usage limitations are not of an indefinite nature, we will always notify you before terminating said limiting measures.
- Right for data portability: You have the right to receive all personal data that concerns you (which you had previously provided to us) in a structured and easy-to-read format. You also have the right to freely transmit your personal information to any other entity of your choice. Please, always keep in mind that we will only be legally obliged to directly transmit your personal information to that other entity of your choice in cases in which that is a plausible option from a technical standpoint. All you need to do in order to request for such a modification is kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to object to automated processing: You have the right to object to a decision based on automated processing (1) whenever there exists a justifying factor related to your personal circumstances and these overweight our legitimate interest to continue processing your personal information or (2) whenever your personal data is being used for marketing and market positioning purposes and you oppose to your personal information being used for such purposed. All you need to do in order to object to automated processing is kindly send us an email to email@example.com.
Please, consider that in all the text above, the plural first-person used in any aspect refers to Terra Zero Store, as part of the company ONE TERRA ZERO IMPACT S.L. (VAT number B02738680), held in Carrer de Vara de Rey 17, Sant Antoni de Portmany, 07820, Balearic Islands, Spain.